All living organism contains genetic material DNA. The genome terminology includes circular chromosome, linear chromosome, plasmid, megaplasmid. Bacterial genomics enables genome sequencing which provides the blueprint for microbial components. Genome sequencing reveals drug resistance profiles, a synthetic capability of bacteria and so this information can be used in the preparation of vaccines and immunoprophylactic interventions. Metagenomic analysis is done by shotgun sequencing in which thousands of random DNA sequencing is done using computer algorithm and also DNA microarray technique is also used in bacterial genomics.
- Track 1-1 Metagenomics
- Track 2-2 Transcriptomic Data
- Track 3-3 Uroputhogenesis
- Track 4-4 Genome Analysis
- Track 5-5 High Throughout Sequencing(Hts Technology)
- Track 6-6 Whole Genome Sequencing(Wgs)